BUY CIALIS IN AUSTRALIA - 1.95$ PER PILL.
Cialis (Tadalafil) 10 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, 100 mg, 200 mg.
Description and Usage:
Cialis is the 2st. thing on mind for men trying to cope with erectile dysfunction in Australia after Viagra. Cialis is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor type 5 (PDE5) used to treat sexual function problems such as erectile dysfunction (ED, impotence). Chemical name is Tadalafil. Tadalafil (Cialis) was administered to over 8550 men during clinical trials in Australia. Cialis helps 89% of patients who take it. Cialis works faster, lasts up to 37 hours and has less side effects than Viagra.
CAUTION! Important Information About Cialis:
- Do not take Cialis if you also using a nitrate drug (nitroglycerin) for heart problems.
- Do not take Cialis if you have heart disease or heart rhythm problems.
- Do not take Cialis if you have low or high blood pressure.
- Do not take Cialis if you have kidney or liver diseas.
- Do not take Tadalafil (Cialis) more than once a day (not more often than every 24 hours).
- Do not take Tadalafil if you have had a life threatening irregular heartbeats or heart attack within the last 5 months.
- Do not take Cialis if you have a bleeding disorder or stomach ulcer.
- Do not drinking alcohol after taking Cialis (Tadalafil).
- Do not take Tadalafil If your age are over 65 years old.
- Cialis is not intended for use in children or women.
- Do not take Cialis if you are allergic to Tadalafil or sick angina (chest pain).
Your doctor or pharmacist can provide more information about dosage Cialis! Usually, it is taken 1 hour before sexual activity 20 mg. Given the efficacy and tolerability the dose may be increased to 40 - 200 mg or decreased to 10 mg. The action of Cialis starts 20 minutes and you will be able to attempt having sex at any point within the 37 hour.